Fear is something we can be mindful about. We all have it at times, but do we all identify the feeling? Do we know how to deal with fear and move through it? Or do we let the fear move through us? Fear can stem from experiences that happen early on in our lives. Fear can come on suddenly or gradually. Fear can disappear quickly or can gradually disperse. In this episode I discuss fears, how they can grip us and how being mindful can help diminish the fears that live within us.
- FEAR – False Evidence Appearing Real
- Some people say fear has two meanings: 1. Forget Everything And Run & 2. Face Everything And Rise. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
- Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. – Bruce Lee
- Courage is not living without fear, courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway. – Chae Richardson
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your Calm Your Busy Mind Infographic. It focuses on breathing, exercise and mantras. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.