Your Free “Fine Tune Your Focus – 5-Step Challenge”
A challenge can get you stoked and motivated to take action. That's important. In talking with my clients, they made comments like, “I struggle to get focused”, “I can't seem to accomplish enough, because my mind is all over the place”. One of my clients, Doreen asked me simply, “How do you stay so focused on what you're doing?”. I wanted to create something that would help others with focus.
If you're wondering if this challenge is for you, read the check list below. If the answer is ‘YES' to one or more of these questions, you are a perfect candidate for the challenge.
1. Have you ever stood up, walked into another room, and then wondered what you came for?
2. Have you ever been determined to accomplish a certain thing and you just couldn't stay committed to it?
3. Have you ever felt a feeling of overwhelm which stayed for more than an hour?
4. Have you ever felt you are just not accomplishing in your life what you were meant to do?
5. Have you ever felt others around you were able to concentrate better than you?
6. Have you ever felt like curling up into a ball and covering yourself with some blankets?
7. Have you ever felt you are a poor conversationalist because of your lack of focus?
8. Have you ever ask someone a question and then forget why you asked it?
9. Have you ever wondered why everyone else seems to be such good listeners?
10. Have you ever been asked to do something and then seconds later you couldn't remember what it was?
DOWNLOAD your “Fine Tune Your Focus – 5-Step Challenge”
What Can You Expect From the Challenge?
I will take you on a short journey to get you started on the path to mindfulness. I'll be absolutely straight-forward here. This is only the beginning. But it's a solid beginning that you can use as a foundation to a continuing practice you can stick with for years or even the rest of your life.
In my opinion, you'll be glad you did. You will look back and remember what you were like before you began to practice mindfulness. If you're anything like me, your new mindfulness activities will help you feel fulfilled. You will find yourself wanting to spend more time doing what makes your life more positive.
Don't go it alone. Ask a family member or friend to take the challenge with you.