Lauren Elizabeth Walsh is the Founder and CEO of Global Sisterhood: A platform for the rising woman, which is a worldwide movement providing transformational practices and intentional space for self-growth. Lauren is passionate about the liberation of the feminine and healing the wounds between men and women. Through her work with Global Sisterhood, she helps thousands of women in over 85 countries cultivate their emotional freedom and live in their power.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: http://www.GlobalSisterhood.com
- Find A Circle: https://www.globalsisterhood.org/find-a-circle/
Most Influential Person
- Clara Shinobu Lura – One of the 13 indigenous grandmothers www.GrandmothersCouncil.org
Effect on Emotions
- Oh my gosh. I was an emotional nutcase before I learned how to read and stop and observe and understand and shift and move and command really my muscle and my energy and my emotions.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is key. Breathing moves. Energy. Breathing is essential. Breathing connects you to your heart, connects you to your mind. It stills me. It slows me down and calms me
- Book: The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
- App: An app is being created for Global Sisterhood followers. Stay Tuned.
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.