Manny Wolfe is a speaker, business coach, musician and author. He fully believes in giving whatever of value he can share with others. This includes voice coaching and speech consulting. Mindfulness has been a central part of Manny’s life for years and it has allowed him to chose a life of purpose and passion, doing what feeds his soul. Manny is the host of his own podcast called, The Steep Side of the Mountain.
- Website: www.TheSteepSideOfTheMountain.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast: The Steep Side of the Mountain
Most Influential Person
- Bruce Lee
Effect on Emotions
- I try to teach them the same things that I now practice in my life. Mindfulness specifically, checking in with your heart to bring yourself right here, right now is the best way I know of to get out of future tripping and to be able to get yourself back into a calm, action plan making state of mind.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breath is life. We breathe differently according to what our parasympathetic nervous system is feeling. The key is that breathing can change the parasympathetic nervous system. So breathing to me is connected to mindfulness because I know that shifting the way that I breathe can change my whole physicality, change my state, and therefore change my reality.
Advice for Newbie
Literally, physically, check in with your heart. Realize when your thoughts are drifting off, which is getting out of mindfulness, and to get yourself back to the present moment, think about your heart. Feel how its beating, feel how it feels in your chest. That will not only bring you back into the present moment which allows you to be mindful, but it also centers your thinking in what is called the heart centered capacity.