Jellis Vaes is a photographer, world traveler and founder of Inner Picture Stories. Not so long ago, he began a 2-month journey to South Africa and it transformed into a 3-year journey around the world. This was a self-healing discovery and awareness experience for Jellis. He now shares his journey with others, through his new found voice.
- Website: www.InnerPictureStories.com
Most Influential Person
- Eckhart Tolle
Effect on Emotions
- They made me realize my emotions and stand still about them.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I think anyone who walks through a forest and took a couple of deep breaths can't deny that they felt amazing. I think breathing is very underrated actually because we do it all the time. Taking some deep breaths feels amazing because oxygen is how we stay alive.
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- App: Headspace & Notetaking App
Advice for Newbie
I would say go and buy the book, The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle because it helped me so much. It gave me a clear introduction to what mindfulness is.