Roy Redd is an internationally recognized speaker, 5-time #1 Best Selling Author, and Business Acquisition & Growth Strategist who has shared the stage with Vice-President Kamala Harris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donna Karan, and many more. Roy is a business performance coach who works with companies, organizations, and groups to increase tangible, and measurable results dramatically. He shares tips and strategies to greatly improve performance, reduce waste, and increase profit. Using principles learned in his years of working with professional athletes and CEOs, Roy will demonstrate the 4 keys to mind mastery and performance. You do not need to be an athlete or a CEO to take advantage of Roy's ideas to change your life.
At the age of 25, Roy realized he was not the person he wanted to become. That's when he decided to make a change in his life. Since that startling realization, he went from broke to making six figures, homeless to buying his first home, and depressed to feeling fulfilled.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.royredd.com
- Podcast: The Entrepreneur Underdog
Most Influential Person
- His Dad
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has dramatically helped me to deal with my emotions. I am to give numerology turns on my 11 life path, which is emotional energy. I get extremely emotional about things, and one way I help to control those emotions is the gym. Another way is I learned to think about my thinking. As long as I can think about my thinking and talk to myself, I can keep it under great control.
Thoughts on Breathing
- If you look at the word spirit, it actually comes from the Greek word spirit a, which means the breath. So that's our energy. God breathed the spirit into us, so not only is breathing important, but you want really good diaphragmatic breathing, with big inhales. It is also important to learn to strengthen your breathing. A lot of times, I'll just lay on the floor, I'll put a kettlebell on my belly button, and breathe. I want to be able to breathe really well because that's the most important thing when it comes to helping top-tier clients. So
- I've been bullied all the way up until the end of high school. That's when I got muscle. But in a way, growing up in the inner cities, and tough, rough neighborhoods, I dealt with bullies because a lot of times, it got physical. But I will say this, I've always had the gift of being mindful and present, even when I was a child. And so there's been plenty of times where I've gotten into situations where I realized that I need to let something go, or I need to just walk away, or I need to finesse my way out of there. That saved my life and kept me from getting hurt. So
- Being mindful and thinking about my thinking, that's the true test of an intelligent person. I think being mindful can help you be more aware and get you out of situations that maybe you shouldn't have been in. And a lot of times, you can just pause and think about your thinking for a second, two seconds, or five seconds. That helps you to not do things that aren't true in your nature. So
- Live Large; Move From Survival To Success With Chris Patterson
- The Mindful Movement; Sara Raymond
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|