Figs O’Sullivan helps couples study their moment to moment experience and understand the dynamic they create together to help them be more present with self and each other. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and is a passionate entrepreneur, driven to change lives for the better. Figs is constantly working on his psychotherapeutic approach and is passionate about helping couples love each other and feel more connected using his program, The Mindful Approach To Helping Couples Connect.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Empathi
- Website: Empathi.com
Most Influential Person
- Christine Price
Effect on Emotions
- “It helps me feel like I have some autonomy and control in my life.
- “Be aware of what's happening inside you and make choices and decisions that are empowered through your awareness.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “How I inhabit my own body is through breath.”
- Book: Radical Acceptance
- App: empathi.com, Headspace, Simple Habit, Calm
- I was the leader of this group of friends. When they knew I was leaving, they rejected me. There were rumors spread about me. It was so shameful for me to be disowned.