David Wood is a former Consulting Actuary to Fortune 100 companies, including Sony Music, Chanel, and Exxon. David left his cushy Park Avenue job 20 years ago to build the world’s largest coaching business. He became #1 on Google for life coaching, serving an audience of 150,000 coaches, and coaching thousands of hours in 12 countries around the globe. Alongside his clients’ successes, David is no stranger to overcoming challenges himself, having survived a full collapse of his paraglider and a fractured spine, witnessing the death of his sister at age seven, severe anxiety and depression, and a national Gong Show! He was nominated to the Transformational Leadership Council alongside such thought leaders as Don Miguel Ruiz, John Gray, and Marianne Williamson. David coaches rockstar entrepreneurs to double their revenue faster, overcome Shiny Object Syndrome, and be a more extraordinary entrepreneur and human.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.Focus.ceo
What Are You Focused On?
- One thing I've chosen to focus on is my health. When I get into something, I get into it.
- I'm working with an energy healer who's got me running in my underwear, in the snow, barefoot. He says, do 72 steps in the snow, barefoot and it will help your energy.
- I'm having cold showers each day. I'm doing exercises snacks and after this interview I'll go on the chin-up bar and do some pull-ups just for a minute. That's one example of focus, and it feels good to me.
What Anger Are You Holding?
- I don't identify it as anger, but I think almost all of us have some. For me it occurs as frustration. I've been living with anxiety and depression for twenty years. I had some trauma as a kid which apparently is still impacting me.
- After twelve years ago I started feeling tired quite often and had some trouble sleeping. I've tried so many different things to work on my energy and it's working to the point that I can sit here with you and it feels good right now.
- About three o'clock this afternoon I'll probably do a meditation and then hopefully I can go out and be with friends, but sometimes I can't. I would think that after fifteen years of working on this, I would have power over it.
- After high school, and when I discovered personal growth, and I discovered communication, and I discovered tough conversations, my coach kept encouraging me to clean up my past and make lists of people that I resented and that I was holding anger against.
- So I would make the lists and then my coach said, now you have to call them. Through good coaching I managed to find my way to call a guy that I used to like and we were friends, but he would bully me. He would make fun of me in class and he would put me down and get the other kids riled up against me.
- I didn't want to call him because I thought he would think I was an idiot. My coach said, start with that. And so I called him and said, I was afraid to call you because I was afraid you would think I was an idiot.
- I told him, I felt pushed around and bullied and belittled by you at school and I've been holding onto that for twenty years. I just wanted to let you know.
- He said, what can I say or do now to help us move forward? I couldn't believe that this guy I thought was such a jerk, could say something like that.
- 423 Play Life For Real With Coaching Icon, David Wood
- Using The Success Principles During Challenging Times; Jack Canfield
- 386 Growing Grounded and Mindful with Sarah Bristow
Work With Bruce
|Have you been trying to lose weight or quit smoking? Maybe it feels hopeless, maybe you’re discouraged. You’ve tried so many ways to make these changes. I am now trained and qualified in hypnosis and I use mindfulness combined with hypnosis to help you reach your goal. I’m starting a Beta Test program. The first 3 ppl to email me will have the opportunity to participate in this Beta program, and you’ll not only reach your goals, but you’ll get one-on-one help from me for 50% off.
I’ve lost 35 lbs since January with the help of hypnosis and it feels like a miracle. Hypnosis worked for me, it can work for you. Sign up for the Beta test and get 50% off the price of the program. And a guarantee to go with it.Email me … firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get on a free 45 min call to answer all your questions.
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|