Stacy Bahrenfuss has uniquely integrated mindfulness and meditation practices into her real estate company, Catalyst Group. She uses her Limitless Mindset practice as a tool to help people learn how to become a magnet for success. Stacy started her real estate company at the early age of 19, sustained through the housing crisis of 2007-2010, and continued to build the business to be a 7-figure operation and one of the top real estate teams in the state of Idaho. She has personally funded a development project consisting of 11 upper-tier new luxury homes while still operating her real estate team. Stacy also brings over a decade of experience in meditation, personal development, and results coaching.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Preethaji and Krishnaji of the O&O Academy
Effect on Emotions
- “It has allowed me to manage my emotions. Be aware and allow them to exist, not to change them.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “It fuels everything.”
- “It's very important because it's always with you. You can take it wherever you go and lean on with it.”
- Book: The Four Sacred Secrets by Preethaji and Krishnaji
- App: The Breathing Room
- “What's interesting about bullying is where that child or teenager is coming from. Quite often, it's a scream for help or it's the way this child or teenager is trying to deal with emotions that they don't understand or to deflect emotions that they don't understand.”
- “I would offer to you and to your audience in those situations, as parents or as leaders to these kids, inquiring more about what is going on at home. What simple situations could have happened”
- As simple as the child or teenager not feeling accepted or loved because the parent was distracted for a moment.
- Finding Bliss In Times of Crisis; Moneeka Sawyer
- The Secrets of Homeless To Billionaire Author, Andres Pira
- A Real Estate Sale and Mindfulness Weekends With Bruce Langford
Get the brand new ‘Sleep Naturally' Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford. A deep, easy sleep is yours to enjoy. Sleep naturally and fall asleep easily. Drift off to sleep with a calm, gentle voice. Rest comfortably, without effort.
Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/Sleep