Ann Hince is a professional speaker, author & spiritual teacher. Ann can show the way from Inner Turmoil to Inner Peace. In the process, as dis-ease is released, our bodies can move more into alignment.
When Ann was 19, she woke one morning to find her mother dead in her bathroom. Twenty years later, the tears from that trauma were still just under the surface. Ann found a simple technique that helped her release these emotions – but she went further and can now put her awareness inside her body – and has changed the bone structure of her skull and grown ½ an inch at age 55. Ann has found that seeking out our truth, what we truly feel, and accepting those feelings, is the key to inner peace.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- I now notice my emotions and don't get caught in them. Most of us get caught up in our emotions. Now I can stand back and say, okay, okay, look at me; I'm getting frustrated, I'm getting angry, or I can feel that physical aspect of the emotion deep inside. So it's very different than what it used to be.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I wouldn't call them techniques, more tools, breathe breath is definitely part of what happens along this journey. With feeling the feelings, they will hold my breath, while I'm feeling that tension, because I believe it's kind of been stored in that part of the breath where I can feel the tension. And when it releases, there is a huge intake of breath, which I believe is almost like the soul seating a little bit further into the body and becoming a little bit more grounded. And I do use it.
- That's another thing I do if I find tension inside and the connective tissue which is too tight; I can't release it with focused attention. Then I will blow through it. They will blow slowly through my mouth, imagining that I'm blowing through that tension in the connective tissue and it will help it release.
- Book: A Pathway to Insight: Re-capture your childhood buzz by Ann Hince
- Book: The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
- Book: Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David Hawkins
- The boy that was bullying me, I just hate what he did. I just hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it, I would have got that energy out of me so that I became peaceful inside. Because I believe we're a signal.
- So if I had held that energy inside of me, that frustration, that annoyance, that disgust with them; that's part of my signal. And I would have attracted again, and again and again. And I did, it went on for two years. And if I had brought myself back to peace each night, then I believe over time, the bullying would have stopped because I would have been a different signal.
- Calmness, Certainty, and Unshakable Inner Security Now; Hale Dwoskin
- Building Peace Into Parenting; Nellie Harden
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|