Rock Thomas is the Worlds #1 Whole-Life-Success Expert, bestselling author, and host of the #IAmMovement Podcast. From farm boy to real estate and business guru, mentor and self-made millionaire, Rock has studied one-on-one with the worlds best teachers: Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Robert Herjavec and more, on his mission to inspire others to create their best life, on their terms. His Goalcast video alone was viewed by over 100 million people. Using tools and strategies that are proven, Rock now teaches people how to create financial freedom by leveraging their purpose and passions to live not just a successful life, but a fulfilled one. Founder of the #IAmMovement, he is known as the man who redefines lives.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.RockThomas.com
- Podcast: Rock Your Money, Rock Your Life
- Book: Epic Life Blueprint by Rock Thomas
- YouTube: @RockThomas
- email: email@example.com
Most Influential Person
- Tony Robbins / Amandi Gerri
Effect on Emotions
- When emotions go up, intelligence goes down. What emotions do I actually want to experience? If I'm going to go golfing, what emotions to I want at play? Do I want to be playful, serious, competitive? I chose my emotions before I go out.
- When I don't chose my emotions, I'm reactionary. When I go into a meeting I chose my emotions ahead of time, like, I'm going to be direct, or forthcoming, or conciliatory. So I do my best to chose my emotions off a menu before an event.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Through yoga, there's always breathing through the nose and out.
- Through my meditation practice I learned ways to breathe.
- I've done some work with Wim Hof and learned about increasing the oxygenation to the cells.
- I also recently did some work with Dr. Amy who taught me how to breathe again through my belly.
- Book: Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by Dr. David Hawkins
- Book: The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Book: The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- App: Calm
- Recently I started a company with a few friends and I ended up getting bullied out of the company.
- When I was having a corporate meeting at a board table, my girlfriend was in the other room and she could hear what was going on. When I came out I said, ‘that was a bit of a tough meeting'. She said, ‘honey, that wasn't a tough meeting, you just got gang-banged'.
- They were really out to get blood. They had this calculated.
- The biggest thing I've learned is to slow down. The slow way is the fast way. Hire slow, fire quick. Get into partnerships slowly.
- 359 Turn Fear into Health, Wealth and Happiness; Fearvana Author; Akshay Nanavati
- 284 Discover The Better Brain Solution With Dr. Steven Masley
- 175 Quantum Healing and NLP For Transformational Change; Beth Sutherland
|Become more calm, focused, and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books|
Support Our Sponsor
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|