BriGuel is an artist couple who are all about fun and creativity using mindfulness, meditation and music to make the world a happier place. The sing, rap, write, act, direct, edit, dance, and produce music, and film. They met each other a few years ago when Miguel hired Brianne to co-produce his short film “Fly Away”. As a result they melded their names into BriGuel and haven’t left each other’s sides. Their work includes short comedy films, corporate mini documentaries, music videos, and feature films.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Brianne: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Joseph Campbell, etc.
Effect on Emotions
- Miguel: I feel much more in control today than I ever was
Thoughts on Breathing
- Brianne: I like to wake up and breathe. Breathing is the most amazing tool and we all have it.
- Miguel: Being aware of the breath has just been a big change in my life. I feel great and happy because it takes me back to my self.
- Book: Mindful Birthing, The Conscious Parent, A New Earth, Becoming Supernatural
- App: Journey Meditation, Spire App
- Miguel: So, when I went to highschool and everybody had grown up and I stayed short. My “friends”, they would manhandle me and they didn't even mean anything bad with it. They just want other people to show they're strong.
Have you struggled with social media? I’ve received a huge boost from a tool called ‘MeetEdgar’. MeetEdgar puts your social media on autopilot by making it easy to schedule and automate your content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. www.MeetEdgar.com Get a 2nd month free with this link: www.MindfulnessMode.com/edgar