Andres Pira’s biggest wish is to help others become better than they are. He is a real estate tycoon who is changing the landscape in Phuket, Thailand with his massive construction projects. At the age of 20, he found himself homeless and sleeping on a Thailand beach. He’s now a 36-year-old businessman, a billionaire entrepreneur having founded Blue Horizon Developments, a business empire of 19 companies. Originally from Stockholm, Andres decided to pursue his dream of living in a tropical climate with lines of coconut trees; taking his grandfather’s inheritance of $2,000 and buying one-way ticket to Thailand.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Napoleon Hill and Eckhart Tolle
Effect on Emotions
- I'm a much more calmer person. I don't get angry or irritated in the sense that I was before. [Back then] I could get angry about nothing and everything within a matter of seconds when I was younger. It's very, very hard to make me irritated or angry nowadays because I know that in the end it just affects yourself.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I don't focus on breathing on a day-to-day basis. I do meditate; that's the first ingredient to calming your mind. When I do meditations I focus only on the breathing for the first 10 to 15 minutes before I even start with visualizations or images of construction of future events. Breathing in and holding in your breath for three seconds is what I usually do and then I count to three and I let it out and count to three. There's always a number three in my head.
- Book: Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len
- Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Book: The Power of Now by
- App: Pen and Notebook (the real thing)
Do you want to become more calm, relaxed, peaceful, and content? If so, you can learn how by downloading this free ‘Waves of Content' Meditation by Bruce Langford. Unlock the secrets of calm by downloading the meditation here at MindfulnessMode.com/wavesofcontent