Dr. Nima Rahmany, DC, CCWP is both a Chiropractor and an educator and he is often referred to as an edu-tainer. Dr. Rahmany specializes in helping individuals and professionals get to the root cause of their physical and emotional challenges and teaches them to transition from stressed, depressed, and anxious, to living powerfully aligned and on purpose. After building a successful chiropractic practice in British Columbia Canada, Dr. Nima sold his clinic in 2016 to pursue his passion for teaching and coaching professionals who are anxious to transform and have their best year ever.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.DrNima.com
- Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/triggerproof
Most Influential Person
- Dr. John Demartini www.DrDemartini.com
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness gives me the ability to regulate my emotions. Without mindfulness, my emotions drive the bus of my life.
- With the right tools you're able to surf the waves of your emotions and not have them run your life.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I teach a thing called Conscious Connected Breathing. I learned that I wasn't breathing properly and so just getting connected to your breath is the foundation of all transformation.
- I was bullied. There was a lot of racism where I grew up. This is the foundation of why I do the work that I do now, because I was bullied. My self-esteem was incredibly low.
- I think we've all been bullied and we've all played the role of the bully at different times. At the time I was so upset that I don't think any kind of mindfulness work would have been helpful.
- Trauma Recovery Coach; Linn Rivers
- 253 The Power of Having Fun; Dave Crenshaw
- 221 Adjust Your Sails; Joel Brookman
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations. (Transcript coming soon).