Daniel Levin is a unique combination of mystic and businessman. He’s spent his whole life searching for the place called heaven but only realized it during the three years he spent writing his most recent book, The Mosaic. Previous to that, Daniel thought he had found heaven when he was offered the opportunity to run a billion dollar business, but that never happened. Daniel helped Hay House grow from 3 million to 100 million dollars in revenue as Director of Business Development. He also lived as a monk in a monastery for 10 years, studied in a seminary for five years and left one day before becoming a Rabbi. Oh, and did I mention, he’s hitchhiked around the world searching for happiness.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: The Mosaic Coaching
- Website: themosaiconline.com
- Blog: https://themosaiconline.com/category/blog/
- Podcast: https://themosaiconline.com/media/
Most Influential Person
- Parmahansa Yogananda
Effect on Emotions
- The process of mindfulness has almost limited the emotions. For me, emotions live at the rim of the wheel.
Thoughts on Breathing
- We can go weeks to months without food, we can go days to weeks without water, we can only go seconds without breath. But we don't think about breath…
Get the brand new Awaken With Focus 12-Minute Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford
Be alert and focused after waking. Feel invigorated, fresh and dynamic. Let your vibrancy feed those around you. Be the energetic person you desire to be. Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/AwakenWithFocus