Dr. Shalini Bahl-Milne is a Certified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Search Inside Yourself teacher, and an award winning researcher. As a result of her 15 years of research, Dr. Bahl-Milne provides customized solutions for business, education and political clients. Her solutions include mindfulness skills needed to disrupt harmful default habits to cope with stress, become more resilient to life’s obstacles, and live with empowered choice for personal and collective fulfillment. Dr. Bahl-Milne’s understanding of neuroscience, psychology, and management is instrumental in helping her structure specific mindfulness solutions for her clients.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Joseph Goldstein, Mindfulness Teacher and author of Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has helped me befriend my emotions.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is so important. It brings me back to my present, back to the present moment.
- Book: Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening by Joseph Goldstein
- App: Insight Timer
- App: The Simple Habit App
- The thing that comes to mind is living in the culture of how women are supposed to look. The culture is the bully.
- One never escapes it because it becomes us. It took me a lot of time of looking at myself with compassion.
- The brain is sneaky. It hides and it shows up in very sneaky ways.
- 447 Discover Your Energetic Solutions Through Sheevaun Moran
- 285 Visionary Yoga: Beyond Fitness With Mariko Hirakawa
- 250 Achieve Your Theta State With Mindfulness Says Kallen Diggs
Get the Awaken With Focus 12-Minute Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford. Be alert and focused after waking. Feel invigorated, fresh, and dynamic. Let your vibrancy feed those around you. Be the energetic person you desire to be. Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/AwakenWithFocus
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations. (Transcript coming soon).