Bryce Prescott studied finance at Brigham Young University and has a keen interest in business. In fact, he is an entrepreneur and business consultant with several successful business endeavors under his belt. Bryce helps business people take their businesses, their health and their lives in general to a higher a level of excellence. Bryce also has a podcast called ‘Rules of Success’ which has spawned a companion program called ‘Apply The Science' which focuses on the principals of the book, ‘The Science of Getting Rich' by Wallace D. Wattles.
- Website: www.rulesofsuccess.com
- Podcast: rulesofsuccess.com
- Twitter: @iamMrPrescott
- Instagram: @iamMrPrescott
Most Influential Person
- T. Harv Ecker
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has affected my emotions and it allows me to observe them. It's more challenging to observe the emotion when it is positive and supportive than when it's negative, but it's the same practice nonetheless. I'm able to, from a different vantage point within my mind, recognize what the emotion is and diffuse the negative emotions like anger and frustration.
- Book: The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- Book: Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- App: The Holosync Program by Bill Harris (Centerpoint Research Institute)
- App: Calm
Advice for Newbie
I would encourage them to check out one of these guided meditation programs. Go to www.choprameditation.com and get the 21 Day Challenge. Just try it. It's 15 to 20 minutes a day. Do it in the mornings in a quiet place. I would also recommend you to journal right afterwards.