Darrell Miller, (not his real name) is an undercover police officer, working in the field of weapons and gangs. In the past, Darrell has served in peace-keeping missions in Bosnia, has been a police officer in a large city, and has received regular training to prepare him for any danger he may encounter. Needless to say, he faces challenging, high risk situations on a regular basis. Darrell uses his mindfulness skills to stay calm, focused and to remain as grounded as possible, even when he’s facing imminent danger.
- no contact information for this guest
Most Influential Person
- My Mother
Effect on Emotions
- It's brought me to a much calmer state.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I definitely try to practice breathing techniques especially during meditation, where I focus on my breathing.
- Book: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- App: The Brain Wave Studio
Advice for Newbie
- Start small, five minutes of meditation, some mantras or some form of repetition. Remind yourself through the day to just take stock of where you are and what's around you and how you're feeling. Do a self check every day.
Thank You Bonus
As a thank you for listening, download your Fine Tune Your Focus, 5 Day Challenge. Be like my guests, get some meditation happening in your life. I've created 5 free simple, yet inspiring videos to help you get started with meditation. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.