Nick Snapp is an Engineer, Productivity Strategist and Podcaster. He combines productivity with purpose for entrepreneurial Moms and Dads who want their time back.
He provides innovative coaching, training and consulting services for entrepreneurs who want to get the RIGHT things done. He's also host of The “Make it Snappy” Productivity Show podcast. Nick’s faith fuels his love for people, culture, language learning, and his passion for working productively and living deliberately.
- Website: makeitsnappyshow.com
- Twitter: @TheSnappyShow
- Podcast: The Make It Snappy Productivity Show
Most Influential Person
- Tim Ferris
Effect on Emotions
- It causes me to take a pause rather than just act. It's not just about getting things done for me anymore, it's about getting the right things done.
Thoughts on Breathing
- If I get really worked up I take ten deep breaths, which is a really good strategy for me to calm down. So paying attention to breath is an important thing but like I said earlier most of my focus when I'm in some sort of meditation I try to keep it on god.
- Book: Essentialism by Gregg McKewon
- App: A Time Logger
Advice for Newbie
- I would say start with the “why” for sure. If you had all the money in the world and everything you're doing and money is not a factor anymore what do you do? What do you do with that time? and if you can get to that point it just opens doors for you because you start thinking consciously well do I really need the money to do these things.
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your Calm Your Busy Mind Infographic. It focuses on breathing, exercise and mantras. Please leave your name and email you'll receive your infographic in your inbox right away. Download It here.