Kevin Palmieri is the founder and co-host of the Next Level University podcast. Early in his life, Kevin found success, but after a brush with a near suicide, he realized he wasn´t living the life he truly wanted. He became passionate about self-improvement and decided to make it his purpose in life to impact as many people as possible by becoming a role model podcaster and speaker. He has succeeded to make his podcast one of the top 100 with over 1100 episodes and listened to in over 125 countries.
Kevin has taken his life to the next level and achieved both personal and professional success.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Company: Next Level University
- Website: www.nextleveluniverse.com
- Podcast: Next Level University
Most Influential Person
- Alan, his mentor
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has allowed me to not villainize people, places, things, and ideas that shouldn't be villainized it's allowed me to pinball a thought around my brain and then let it land accurately in a constructive place, not a destructive one.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I have been way more mindful of breathing, to the point where now I have mouth tape that I put over my mouth when I go to sleep because I'm trying to breathe more through my nose. And I occasionally snore, which my wife does not like. And I understand that.
- When I'm speaking, I oftentimes don't take breaths for long periods of time. So being more mindful of that is powerful as well.
- Book: The Courage to Be Disliked: How to Free Yourself, Change Your Life, and Achieve Real Happiness
- App: Calm
- I think I was a freshman in high school, and I got glasses and never had glasses before. The first day I ever had my glasses, I didn't know really even know what that meant. Yeah. And I think that's a situation; when you're that young, there isn't a lot of mindfulness. Honestly, you're kind of thinking of where I fit in in the pecking order of the school. And where's my ego?
- I think mindfulness of the understanding that both sides I villainize that person, how dare you make fun of me? Why are you bullying me? When in reality, a more mindful approach that I might take now is to ask, what's going on with you that makes you feel like you need to lash out and try to hurt me?
- Improve Habits of Thinking With Mindfulness Shortcuts; Alexander Heyne Shares How
- Winning Habits and Routines; Mads Friis
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|