Travis Fox, The Architect of Being™ has been the CEO for Travis Fox, Inc., now Bigger Than Us, LLC armed with degrees in both Psychology and Clinical Hypnotherapy. Travis is responsible for creating, managing and marketing products, services and corporate workshops generated by the company. For the last 25 years, Travis has been training and teaching his proprietary methodology Architecting sales, marketing, communication, branding and corporate cultures for both private and public corporations. Utilizing his skills for personality profiling, effective listening, focused concentration and rapport building, Travis’ method has effectively helped improve corporations, entrepreneurs, and product messaging, guiding them to the heart of their message.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Architects of Being Online Learning Academy
- Website: architecting360.com
- Book: Architect That by Travis Fox
Most Influential Person
- His autistic son, taught me to be present at everything
Effect on Emotions
- “My emotions have affected my mindfulness. Being emotionally present and aware has changed my mindfulness.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “It keeps my body moving and my mind focused.”
- “Yes. You're the new kid, you get picked on, you get measured but there are also times where I fought back.”
- “I'm also an autistic parent which has been the greatest lesson in my life about judgment.”
- Understanding The 3 Minds with Meagan Fettes
- How Thoughts Become Things; Meagan Fettes
- Grow Your Business, Health and Happiness; Sheena Cantar
Get the Movie featuring Travis Fox – “How Thoughts Become Things” (This is an affiliate Link, meaning Bruce Langford will receive a payment if you purchase through the above link). Learn how to manifest the life of your dreams, with Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Marie Diamond, Travis Fox, Meagan Fettes, and others.
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations. (Transcript coming soon).