Clément Decrop is a versatile inventor and author who can help you with mindfulness and with awakening your non-self. Clément is originally from Belgium and moved to the United States at a young age. After earning a Mechanical Engineering degree from Penn State, he embarked on a global career journey, spanning countries like France, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the U.S.
In his book, “The Idea Space: The Science of Awakening Your Non-Self,” Clément presents a revolutionary solution to Einstein's field equation, offering a layperson-friendly exploration of consciousness. He guides readers to objectively examine their thoughts, facilitating a happier existence and a deeper grasp of life's purpose.
Since 2018, Clément has served as a Global Educator, sharing wisdom on meditation, sleep, exercise, and nutrition across 40 countries. His innovative spirit shines through collaborations with prolific inventors, resulting in numerous patents. Beyond his professional pursuits, he enjoys reading, experimental cooking, global travel, coding, and maintaining a focus on health and fitness. Currently residing in Pennsylvania, Clément's life is a testament to his boundless curiosity and creativity.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: https://www.TheIdeaSpace.io
- Book: The Idea Space: The Science of Awakening Your Non-Self by Clement Decrop
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has helped me notice the half-life of my emotions and reduce them greatly. As soon as you notice emotion, you'll see it's half-life just whoop, shoot down. Something Sam Harris says.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is like the fuel to the function of your whole entire body.
- So James Nester wrote a great book called Breath: The New Science Of A Lost Art by James Nestor. So check that out if you haven't.
- But one of the key things for breathing is having a breath that you go to every day and Ocean Breath is my go-to.
- So Just put your hand in front of your face and you just try to fog it up like you would a glass. And now you do the same thing except with your mouth closed and you notice you get a lot deeper breath.
- And then maintain that breath five and a half seconds. Inhale five and a half seconds. Exhale Whenever you can.
- Book: Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening by Joseph Goldstein
- Book: The Blue Cliff Record by Thomas Cleary
- Book: The Large Scale Structure of Space-Time by Stephen Hawking
- Book: The Illustrated Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
- App: Waking Up (App by Sam Harris)
- Clement Decrop shared a personal experience from high school where witnessing bullying left a lasting impact on him. He regrets not taking action and believes that a deeper meditation and mindfulness practice could have empowered him to intervene.
- Also, Clement emphasizes the importance of teaching meditation to young people to encourage ego detachment. He explains that many instances of bullying stem from kids forming a strong sense of self, akin to developing an identity over time.
- Clement draws parallels to the concept of the “illusion of self” and the difficulty of defining oneself precisely. Meditation helps children detach from their egos, which can prevent hurtful words and actions.
- Clement Decrop advocates teaching mindfulness scientifically to help kids understand and reduce harm they may cause each other.
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Time Is Right' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|