Hannah Koenig is a business and financial educator, speaker, and founder of The Lead Well Summit. Her work is centered around helping entrepreneurial leaders build wealth and become well-resourced by cultivating financial stability, sovereignty, and sustainability. Hannah has been featured in Forbes, NPR, Thrive Global, Woman Entrepreneur, CBS, NBC, and more.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.leadwellsummit.com/
Most Influential Person
- Her grandmother
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has taught me to honor my emotions and to be able to just feel them and to be with them even when it's uncomfortable.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is like a life force, the breath and the awareness of the breath and the time spent. Intentionally breathing enriches my experience of being alive.
- Book: The Tao of Leadership: Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching Adapted for a New Age By John Heider
- App: Insight Timer
- I grew up below the poverty line. We were on food stamps as kids and we did our back-to-school shopping at the only thrift store in town. It was a very small town and on bag day, which means for $1 you can fill up an entire grocery bag full of clothes, which meant I was wearing my peer's clothes to school, and I remember being teased about that. I don't know if we're in fourth or fifth grade.
- And I think mindfulness would have given me the ability to realize that there wasn't anything wrong with me. And that the person who was teasing me, you know, that was their own projection and their own story.
- Mindful Money Abundance with Morgana Rae
- Reboot Your Mind So Money Will Flow; Nana Jokura
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|