Dr. Nancy Wiley spent 27 years building a highly successful orthodontics practice in Florida. It was the school tragedy in Parkland that spurred her to feel the time was right to create and bring through Divine Trust. With the loss of one of her own patients and the sorrow of so many around her, she felt introducing Divine Trust would be a path to healing for many. From direct experience, she is now absolutely certain that there is a Divine Presence that wants everyone to know It and Trust It.
For the past eight years, she has been enrolled in the Inner Circle of a comprehensive program called Your Year of Miracles where she became clear that her next Divine Assignment was to assist others in opening to the state of Trust in the Divine, as she has done. In her new book, Divine Trust: A Practical Guide to End Suffering and Find Your Way Home,, she lays out a blueprint that anyone can easily follow to achieve this incredible state of Divine bliss and trust for themselves and thereby achieve freedom from suffering.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.Trustthedivine.com
- Book: Divine Trust: A Practical Guide to End Your Suffering and Find Your Way Home By Nancy Wiley
Most Influential Person
- Jenna Molly
Effect on Emotions
- So mindfulness brings me right here into the present moment with the light of my consciousness.
- Whatever anxiety is there that I choose to bring into it, and look at it with the light of consciousness in the present moment.
- So being mindful of it, loving it, choosing to bring light to it.
Thoughts on Breathing
- If you're not breathing, you're not in the present moment. So when you're in the past or the future, you're usually holding your breath.
- It's breathing. It's critical. It's foundational.
- Book: Autobiography of a Yogi By Paramahansa Yogananda
- App: Intelligent Life
- I've never shared this publicly. My family knows it. But in sixth grade, I grew up in a beautiful city called Columbia, Maryland, where they bussed in people from the inner city of Baltimore.
- There was a gang of girls picking on a little friend of mine, and I was tall for my age. I had no clue what was going on. I said, “Pick on someone your own size”. Consequently, they picked on me, they were brutal. There were about 10 of them and they would find me in the halls, would wait for me after the bus line, and beat me up.
- I didn't want to go to school and I couldn't tell my mom. They told me if I told anyone I would get beat up more and they'd hurt my family.
- So the only thing that saved me was that one of their two gang leaders shot her boyfriend in sixth grade. She got put away and the other one became pregnant and she got sent to a juvenile home. That broke up the gang and so there was peace in there.
- I was so bullied and I had no clue because I was coming from peace and self-respect. But that turned my reality upside down because I almost didn't want to live at that point.
- I couldn't really say it because it sounded so ridiculous for sixth graders to be afraid for your life.
- Forgiving everything else that came afterward, forgiving those girls with light and love … just the techniques that I teach melt everything in its path and they work for every single trauma. The mental work has helped the Parkland shooting students who have lived through that event and helped them to with the power of my light.
- Reaching For Joy; Zehra Mahoon
- Love Is The Answer God Is The Cure; Aimee Cabo
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|