Mark Victor Hansen and Crystal Dwyer Hansen have recently published a co-written book called ASK! The Bridge From Your Dreams To Your Destiny. Crystal Dwyer Hansen is an international speaker, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and entrepreneur who travels the world with her husband, best-selling author and entrepreneur Mark Victor Hansen, speaking, inspiring, and teaching leadership.
Mark Victor Hansen is an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer and author. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Chicken Soup for the Soul books are one of the most successful publishing franchises in the world today, with more than 500 million books sold internationally and more than 100 licensed products. Crystal and Mark have recently published a co-written book called ASK! The Bridge From Your Dreams To Your Destiny.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.AskTheBookClub.com
- Book: Ask: The Bridge From Your Dreams To Your Destiny by Mark Victor Hansen and Crystal Dwyer Hansen
Most Influential Person
- Mark says Crystal is the most influential person in his life.
Effect on Emotions
- Crystal says mindfulness has affected her emotions tremendously. It helps me realize that whatever is going on outside of me that's causing me to feel these things can always be questioned and it's not necessarily the truth.
- If I go inside and be still with myself, then I can find the truth.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Mark's thoughts on breathing: Breathing is everything because breathing brings you back to center.
- I wrote a forward to a book called Three Deep Breaths, by Thomas Crum. Three breaths are what you need to take before you go into meditation, I believe. It relaxes you, it centers you, and you get in touch with your soul, the essence of who you are, the god in you, that's what I believe.
- Book: Molecules of Emotion: The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine by Candace B. Pert
- App: Ask – The Book Club (www.AskTheBookClub.com)
When I was in 8th grade I got a ride to school with the minister in this purple car. It was embarrassing to go to eighth grade in a purple car. We arrived at school and I had grown so tall, so fast. I was the tallest kid in class at 6′ 4″ and 13 years old. I was gangly and uncoordinated. I wrote to the radio station, WLS in Chicago. Wrote to the Great Pumpkin, who would answer every kid's question. My question to him was, Dear Great Pumpkin, my name is Mark Victor Hansen, I go to Webster Junior High School, I'm in Eighth grade, I'm 6′ 4″ and too tall for my class and I'm uncoordinated. So we're in the car with 6 kids and this question comes over the radio. He says, I'm going to tell you what to do today, Mark. “Cut off your head and carry it to school in a paper bag.” Every kid kept asking me, where's my bag.
- 133 Connect With What Is Bigger Than Ourselves Suggests Conscious Millionaire Author JV Crum III
- Using The Success Principles During Challenging Times; Jack Canfield
- 301 Live Your Purpose With Author Leah Weiss
Become more calm, focused, and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations. (Transcript coming soon).