Colin Kingsmill is a transformational coach and Founding Partner at Whole Human Coaching. He is currently authoring a book entitled “Fear Less: Crossing the Bridge from Fear to Bliss.” When people get stuck at critical transition points in their lives, he assists them in deconstructing the stories in their heads, overcoming fear, and reconstructing a new narrative to move forward, live their authentic selves, and thrive. Today, he is dedicated to helping people become fearless and rediscover their humanity and freedom; remember who they are and who they will be to make positive change in our world.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.colinkingsmill.com
- Book: Fear Less: Crossing the Bridge from Fear to Bliss (Unpublished)
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- It completely changed the way I live. Prior to getting it, it was all over the map and expanding energy all over the place. Now, it's just about energy conservation and nonreactivity. So it's been very positive.
Thoughts on Breathing
- My only thought is, I don't think we get taught enough about how important it is. And that's why we're here. But we forgot. We get distracted, and we take it for granted that we can always have it.
- I had an anaphylactic shock once, and luckily it was in a medical situation. But when she said you are not breathing, it's incredibly tough. And you recognize at that moment that, oh, look at what I'm taking advantage of or taking for granted.
- Book: Recapture the Rapture: Rethinking God, Sex, and Death in a World That’s Lost Its Mind By Jamie Wheal
- Book: The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment By Eckhart Tolle
- Book: Healing the Core Wound of Unworthiness: The Gift of Redemptive Love by Adyashanti and Sounds True
- App: Waking Up
- I wasn't bullied as a child, but I was in a very much bullied environment as an adult in the last sort of 20 years. It was interesting because the first one lasted about three years of awful treatment and accepting it. And I don't know why I accepted it. But I was in this situation for three years, with management that was really awful by any standard.
- I left that, and I went to do something else. Another project. And I immediately recognized that this was a similar situation. And, because I had started to be more mindful and more aware and listening to myself and just more attentive because of the previous experience.
- The second experience where bullying and absolute toxicity were present, I retracted and pulled myself out of that situation as fast as I could. But bullying is such an awful thing today. and
- Your Life IS Meditation; Mark Van Buren
- Myung Sung: The Korean Art of Living Meditation with Dr. Jenelle Kim
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|