Penelope Lane is a Clinical Psychologist, Personal Trainer and Mindfulness Teacher with over 30 years experience in her private psychology practice, running exercise groups and teaching mindfulness. Penelope focuses on helping women over the age of 45 to effectively integrate exercise, mindfulness and self-compassion into daily routines for optimal physical, mental and emotional health. Penelope conceived the idea of combining meditation sessions in gyms over 30 years ago but didn’t go ahead with it due to a crisis of confidence and having young children. After revisiting the idea several years later, Fit Healthy Grounded Women was born, with its flagship program – The Fit Tone Flex System.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.FitHealthyGroundedWomen.com
Most Influential Person
- My therapist
Effect on Emotions
- Now when I feel something, I name it; anxiety, sadness, anger, and there's a buffer, like a boundary, that has created a veil. It's there, but I'm not engaged in it.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is my anchor. Breathing is my mindful process that I pay attention to. When I'm out and about in my life I notice that I'm in my head and there's lots of thoughts and I also notice that I'm holding my breath.
- Then I use a deep breath to bring myself back around to the present moment.
- I was bullied in Primary School. I was fat and and I had pimples and my surname back then was Boyle, so it was Penny Boyle.
- I was called horrible names and a few years later I developed anorexia which is a very common pattern. I was very shy and withdrawn and mindfulness has really helped my self-confidence.
- I was aware back then of what we called the observer so there was a part of me that could observe what I was doing but I didn't know what to do with that.
- If I'd had mindfulness back then, I think I would have related to my emotions and thoughts in a different way rather than using the repression of food to have that emotional control over my life and it would have helped with my self-esteem too.
- 362 Discover Mindfulness In Ultramarathon Running; Deepak Shukla
- 268 Unlock Self-Love With The Mindfulness Key Suggests Joie Cheng
- 148 Look At The Greatness Of Your True Nature Urges Michelle Dutro
Work With Bruce
Have you been trying to lose weight or quit smoking? Maybe it feels hopeless, and discouraging. You’ve tried so many ways to make these changes. I am now trained and qualified in hypnosis and I use mindfulness combined with hypnosis to help you reach your goal. I’m starting a Beta Test program. The first 3 ppl to email me will have the opportunity to participate in this Beta program, and you’ll not only reach your goals, but you’ll get one-on-one help from me for 50% off the regular price. I’ve lost 35 lbs since January with the help of hypnosis and it feels like a miracle. Hypnosis worked for me, it can work for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 45 min call to answer all your questions.
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|