Rodney C. Burris is an expert at team-building and program development, teaching workshops across the U.S. and abroad. He holds a Psychology degree from The John Hopkins University and a Masters in Nonprofit Management from Capella University. Rodney has assisted numerous companies with team-building, communication, data evaluation and program development. His workshops and seminars are among the most popular in the United States and abroad. Rodney is the author of the book, Get Off the Cycle and RUN!
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.rodneycburris.com
- Book: Get Off The Cycle and Run by Rodney C. Burris
- Podcast: (In Production)
Most Influential Person
- James Worthy
- Mr. Dee, My Pops
Effect on Emotions
- I didn't always know how I was feeling. The word I used was, I don't like it. I feel bad. Mindfulness has made me take a step back and ask, what is feeling bad?
- Are you sad, are you disappointed, do you feel abandoned? What do you feel?
- Once you know what you feel you can take the steps to address it.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Every single morning I count [as part of my breathing].
- I believe there's so much power in something so simple. I do it every morning.
- I worked in schools in Baltimore and schools around the country. What I realized was that being with kids in various socio-economic levels, regardless of public or private, the better schools were never based on funding, on the type of technology they had.
- It seemed to be based on two factors. 1/ Parent involvement 2/ Systemic support. The Principals, Guidance Counselors, and teachers can only do so much.
- If the system supported the school, the schools seemed to thrive, even if they didn't have a lot of money.
- 056 Living a Mindful and Congruent Life with Andy Gray
- 210 Purposeful Millionaire Success Story with James Nowlin
- 311 Become The Steward Of Your Emotional Dragon; Mellissa Seaman
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep-rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|
Lose Weight For Good
|Have you been trying to lose weight? Are you discouraged? It’s not hopeless. YOU CAN DO IT. I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and you will get results with my help! I personally lost 35 pounds and I’ve kept it off thanks to hypnosis. Feel good and look good. Believe it. Go to www.MindfulnessMode.com/weightloss Watch my short video and get 5 Tips on How To Lose Weight For Good. Then book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to permanent weight loss. Join our Beta offer and get 50% off.|