Tom Cronin is passionate about reducing stress and chaos in people’s lives. A former finance expert with a longstanding successful track record in business as well as meditation, Tom is the founder of The Stillness Project, a global movement to inspire one billion people to sit in stillness, daily. Tom has written a number of books, including his recent publication, The Portal: How Meditation Can Save The World. Tom Cronin’s ongoing work in transformational leadership and cultivating inner peace through meditation takes him around the world presenting keynote talks in such countries as Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Mexico and the USA.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Thom Knoles, Meditation Teacher
Effect on Emotions
- Regarding my emotions, being able to watch them and ask me, is this the vibration I want to be emanating out into the world, and then to work on transcending that emotion and being in peace.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is like this song, Chariots of Breath, that friends of mine wrote. Breathing becomes this supporting device to instil calmness.
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: The Portal: How Meditation Can Save The World by Tom Cronln
- App: Enter The Portal
- Documentary Film Coming May 14, 2021
- I think we're all bullies or being bullied sometime in our life in some way. Maybe as a dad at some point I may have been a bully. Maybe as a husband I may have been a bully.
- I remember when I was in High School, I was quite an insecure kid at times and then very brash and confident at other times. I've certainly been on the receiving end of old boys school type of criticism.
- One thing about bullying I've learned from a mindfulness perspective is that it's always from a lack of identity and a lack of connection to oneself.
- It's always coming from an egoic structure that is afraid, but also needing to be seen in a way that is superior. These days I have the ability to see through that veneer of what's driving the bullying and to look at the underlying true nature of that person and not see the bully but see the beauty of that being.
- 059 Sleepwalking, Marriage and Meditation Insights with Dr. Gay Hendricks
- 055 Better Decision Making with Meditation; Gregg Clunis
- 050 Movement, Meditation and Mindfulness with Courtney Townley
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep-rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|
|Have you been trying to break through a mind block? Are you discouraged? It’s not hopeless. YOU CAN DO IT. I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and you will get results with my help! Feel good about your life and accomplishments. Regain confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to being grounded and centered. Email me: email@example.com with ‘I Believe In Me' in the subject line.|