Riopy has established a worldwide reputation with his emotionally honest and vivid instrumental music, which has generated over 200 million streams globally. Riopy discovered the piano and taught himself how to play music, with this activity literally saving his life. He credits music for helping him overcome the horror of his childhood, anxiety, stress, depression, and drug/alcohol addiction. Riopy released his new album, ‘Bliss' earlier this year through Warner Classics. He’s done extensive
research on the positive effects music has on mental health, even taking EKGs of his own brain waves to test the various effects of music. Riopy has devoted his life to achieving complete “lucidity” in composing and performing, using such techniques as transcendental meditation, yoga, maintaining a sober lifestyle, and even fasting for up to 48 hours, all of which provide a clean slate which has enabled his creativity.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: https://www.riopymusic.com/
Most Influential Person
- Thomas Campbell, Author
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness is everything. Everything; it's day and night.
- I am a thousand percent more aware of my emotions. Now I know what to do. I know it's all in the mind.
- It's not external.I just have to rewire the mind and now I know how to do this.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is everything. It's just so good. I love it. Breathing really gets your body ready and then you go into meditation.
- Sometimes just going straight into meditation is impossible, so I so lots of different breathing [exercises]. One of them is the Wim Hof method.
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science by Norman Doidge
- Book: Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Adam Boyce and Joe Dispenza
- Book: My Big Toe by Thomas Campbell
- App: Calm
- Music In Mindfulness and Everyday Life; Michael Defern
- 508 Music As An Inspiration For Self-care with Bill Protzmann
- 403 Listening To Smile With Composer Ian Morris
|Are you discouraged and stressed? Are you frustrated? It’s not hopeless. You can get through this. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist. I use hypnosis to fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. See me an email at email@example.com with Riopy in the subject line. That way I'll know you heard this episode. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org|