Boho Beautiful is a travel, yoga and lifestyle brand founded by Juliana Spicoluk and Mark Spicoluk creating positive content for the body, mind and earth. With content centered around yoga, travel, fitness, vegan food, self-awareness, conscious living and guided meditations, Boho Beautiful has grown to over 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, 300k+ followers on Instagram, sold tens of thousands of books & programs online, and inspired and been inspired by so many wonderful people from all over the planet.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: bohobeautiful.life
- The Boho Beautiful App: www.bohobeautiful.tv
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bohobeautifullife
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bohobeautifullife
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cexercize/
Most Influential Person
- Juliana: Mooji See him on Instagram Mooji.Official
Effect on Emotions
- Mark: Mindfulness has taught me the value of a well thought out response versus a reaction.
- A reaction, I find, comes from a place in you that is very driven by emotional frequencies in your body where I think response and thinking, taking a breath and mindfulness, I think that represents a true authentic reaction rather than some kind of weird human instinct.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Juliana: Breathing has been a huge part of my mindfulness practice because it's the one tool that allows me to ground myself any time I feel that I can't get ahold of my emotions or my reactions or my thoughts.
- Practicing different breathing techniques, like the 3-part breath or Wim Hof; all of that allows me that conscious awareness of me bringing in more prana and that life energy into myself and my body into my being which reminds me that I'm in control of that energy.
- I think there are endless stories of bullying in everyone's life, in ours for sure. Taking it into the present moment; bullying in business.
- Our life is very public on Youtube and we like to share our experiences. These days we're trying to do that even more.
- We get so much positive feedback from our community, which is amazing, but from time to time, of course, there is negative feedback. There's so many trolls in the internet.
- That's been such a great test of mindfulness because you can have hundreds and hundreds of positive comments and there's be that one comment, that one person that decides to say something nasty and then your mind just focuses on this one individual.
- 118 Help Yourself First; Yoga Trainer, Katherine Di Lullo
- 026 Sharon Roemmel: Erase Pain and Find Your True Purpose With Yoga
- 485 Yoga Wisdom Beyond The Mat; Kelly DiNardo
|Get the Movie about how to implement The Law of Attraction, “How Thoughts Become Things” (This is an affiliate Link). Learn how to manifest the life of your dreams, with Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Marie Diamond, Travis Fox, Meagan Fettes, and others.|
Support Our Sponsor