Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.AnneReynolds.love
Most Influential Person
- David Hawkins (Author)
Effect On Emotions
Thoughts On Breathing
- If you stop and focus on your breathing, you can help to make sure you do not paralyze your mind. There is a breathing technique that I use. It is from a meditation. It's really simple. You inhale deeply, all the way up through the chakras.
- Then you exhale slowly until you deplete your lungs. Then there is this beautiful mantra. It is about remembering that you are one with the golden light or the Divine Light. When you could say it in four syllables. So, I teach this in my meditation classes.
- This is the meditation that we will do. Say Gorongosa in four syllables. For example, Go rah, ang Gah.
- Book: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Book: Bhagavad Gita As It Is by A. C. Bhaktivedanta
- App: Calm / Insight Timer or just go outside
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘I Am Determined' in the subject line. We'll schedule a call to discuss how you can move forward to a better life.