Wade Lightheart is a 3-Time Canadian national All Natural Bodybuilding Champion who competed as a vegetarian. He is a former Mr. Universe Competitor and host of The Awesome Health podcast. Wade Lightheart is one of the world’s premier authorities on Natural Nutrition and Training Methods. He majored in Sports Science at the University of New Brunswick and has authored numerous books on health, nutrition, and exercise which have sold in over 80 countries.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.BioOptimizers.com
- Podcast: The Awesome Health Podcast
Most Influential Person
- Dr. David Hawkins, author of Power Vs. Force
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness is great. It's allowed me to first recognize the positive emotions as well as the negative emotions in my life and seek out ways to mitigate the negative and accentuate the positive.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is something I practice every morning. Breathing is unusual. You can do it without thinking or with thinking.
- It's probably the most under-represented form of health optimization there is. I think you can achieve almost anything through great breath-work.
- Book: Power Vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior by David Hawkins
- Book: Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David Hawkins
- App: Braintap
- There was a situation that took place about 18 years ago when I was getting ready for the world championships. I was at single digit body fat, really low. Body fat so low that you could see the muscles contract in my face when I ate. The diet my coach had me on at the time involved rice cakes.
- This person comes up to me and says, you can't eat rice cakes, you'll get fat. I wasn't that mindful at the moment.
- 444 Live The Life You Love; Nick Santonastasso
- 336 Be Bold and Never Be Old; Rico Caveglio
- 367 Moving In Mindful Motion; Diana Seeger
Become more calm, focused, and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations. (Transcript coming soon).