Naphtali Anderson struggled through a lot of pain in life, believing the lie that success makes life better, happier, and more fulfilling. Even achieving levels of success still left him with the haunting feeling that his life was somehow empty. After years of study, and trial and error, he finally found the missing ingredient. As a result, his marriage went from shambles to rock solid; he lost over 30 pounds and gained a new level of content. His circumstances didn’t change, he just became aligned with his true self. Now, Naphtali wants to empower others to take full control and master their lives, living with purpose, passion, and fulfillment.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.NaphtaliAnderson.com
- Facebook: @NaphtaliDAnderson
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has given me strength over my emotions.
- It allows me to question my thoughts and my thoughts are what power my emotions. If I can change my thoughts, I can change my emotions.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I just actually started doing more breathwork. Being at home with my body and just treating myself as a whole, breathing is very powerful. In controlling your state and your energy, breathing is very effective.
- I've been bullied and I've been a bully. Where mindfulness would have made a difference. Something that bothered me, and some may say this is such a small thing. I was with my older brother.
- We were in Burger King and this girl was working. She said to me, “your brother's so cute, what happened to you?” It felt like, stab, stab. Easily someone could have just brushed it off, but because of my mental state, because of how I felt about myself, it felt true. There is something wrong with me. I am hideous. Why would I even think I'm valuable anyway?
- I was always in a state of, what's the next task I need to do? Everything always felt so empty in my life, no matter what I achieved.
- I needed to learn how to feel. That's when the vulnerability came in. I needed to really learn what was actually going on on the inside. How do I feel? What do I actually feel about any of this?
- I can say all the right things. I can do all the right actions but there will always be a space between us (between me and my father). I didn't want that as a father.
- 530 Win The Hour Win The Day; Kris Ward
- 486 Leading With Influence And Impact; Chuck Balsamo
- 374 Improve Your Life Experience With Three Rooms; Kevin Murphy
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep-rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|
|Have you been trying to lose weight? Are you discouraged? It’s not hopeless. YOU CAN DO IT. I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and you will get results with my help! I personally lost 35 pounds and I’ve kept it off thanks to hypnosis. Feel good and look good. Believe it. Watch my short video and get 5 Tips on How To Lose Weight For Good. Then book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to permanent weight loss. Join our Beta offer and get 50% off. Go to www.MindfulnessMode.com/weightloss|