Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.StorybirdAds.com
Most Influential Person
- My son
Effect on Emotions
- I know when I'm going to be so sad. There are times when I cry like a big release on automatic mode. That's how I express my emotions. Nobody knows why I'm crying, I don't even know why I'm crying. It's just too much stress. But after I became a vat, I handle it differently. I know why I'm crying. I know why I feel like crying. I can actually go into the depths more easily now.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I've tried different forms of meditations. The best kind of meditation for me is to just sit in silence and let everything flow. That's the only thing that has worked for me so far.
- Book: I don't read things in a book about mindfulness.
- App: I have tried apps but I always go to pen and paper. I just stay in a play where I can let my thoughts flow.
What Has Your Son Taught You About Mindfulness
- My son has taught us how to live. Even if I offer him the best thing in the world, he will say, that is enough for me. That's something that I first saw in him as a child.
- If I said, do you want another ice-cream, he would say, no, I think I've had enough. That's not something a child says. When I say, I don't think ice-cream is good for you at this time, he would say, that's ok, mom. He's six years old.
- Even when he was 3 or 4 years old, if I said you have to eat carrots, he would say, don't give me a raw carrot and ask me to eat that, give me a carrot that I can actually enjoy. He will say, I don't like that vegetable, so make it differently and then I will eat it.
- Modern Spirituality with Ben Decker
- Understanding the 3 Minds With Meagan Fettes
- 318 Mindfulness For Corporate Wellness; Teresa Przetocki
|Have you been trying to break through a mind block? Are you discouraged? It’s not hopeless. YOU CAN DO IT. I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and you will get results with my help! Feel good about your life and accomplishments. Regain confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to being grounded and centered. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘I Believe In Me' in the subject line.|