Tressa Yonekawa Bundren will disrupt your life in the best ways. She is an award-winning mindset, leadership, and relationship keynote speaker and facilitator. Her university degrees and lifelong interests have led to over twenty years of specializing in expanding and elevating neuro-cognitive leadership behavior and connection skills for critical relationship dynamics. She is a multi-million dollar medical staffing corporation founder and leadership consultancy co-founder, mom of girls from the foster-adoption system, autism services specialist, and international author. You can reach her at TressaSpeaks.com
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: TressaSpeaks.com
- Book: Listen Leader: How To Be The Leader We Want To Follow (Upcoming this Spring 2023)
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- I have choices every single day that I get to make, in better ways, because I get present. Am I ever triggered? But far less often, and in far less, like harmful, self-harmful, and otherwise harmful ways in the world?
Thoughts on Breathing
- Let's all just take a breath together. What difference does it make in our lives in the world? It can change everything. When I've been in an argument with my partner, one thing that he's done that has been profound is he'll just stop and open his palms toward me and say, I just love you. And it's hard to scream into that void of love and calm and breath.
- App: Calm
- The instance that I remember so vividly of being bullied as a child was riding the bus home, and there was an older boy who just always was alone. And he would like to throw things at those of us who were younger and kind of push us over and tell us to get out of the seat, that that was his seat. And he lived out close to me. So we would drop him off first and then head to my house. And one day, like, I could just see that he was sad.
- And I was like, are you okay? And not, not from a place of being in his face, but just like, I'm concerned about you. Are you okay? And he stopped. And he never bullied anybody on that bus. Again. He didn't say a word.
- That's the power and I learned really young that, that if we can be compassionate, does it always work? No. But does it work? A lot of times, if somebody doesn't feel that they're like onstage or trying to save face, or, you know, that kind of thing, if we can just have that moment of connection, it makes us both human. It lets that person know that we see them.
- Live An Educated Life; Jellis Vaes
- Breathwork To Upscale Your Life; Samantha Skelly
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|