Shane Mahoney is the founder of Lugos Travel and a luxury travel expert who has personally crafted thousands of authentic trips for travelers. At Lugos Travel, each itinerary is heavily researched with local references, data points, family tours, and recommendations. Lugos Travel is the only company in the industry to provide custom luxury travel itineraries (good for any day of the year) in under 30 minutes. With zero questions up front, Lugos Travel successfully customizes trips by fitting each traveler into 1+ of 4 archetypes (savor, excite, explore, and pampered). As an expert who has been in the luxury travel industry for over ten years, Mahoney has dedicated his life to connecting and reconnecting loved ones by crafting travel experiences that surprise and delight his clients.
Mahoney has lived in exotic locations such as Spain, Borneo, and Australia and traveled to over 22 countries worldwide. He has a thirst for adventure and has driven Baja trucks, gone Paragliding, Parachuting, and high-speed rollerblading at over 50 miles per hour. Mahoney’s greatest passion is to create excitement in other people’s lives and to foster great relationships through the power of travel while streamlining the traveling process making it stress-free and enjoyable.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions & Thoughts on Breathing
- Probably my favorite way (to deal with emotions) is three deep breaths. As soon as you feel yourself getting emotional, it's just being able to realize that the last thing you want to do is take three deep breaths. Mindful Travel
- But it's also the best thing you can do. I've been instituting that with my son since he was born. I think realizing how my dad was quick to anger, I had to realize that I too am quick to anger. And so mindfulness for me is about being able to pause and just give myself and my body a moment to be my true self. Mindful Travel
- I don't feel like I've ever been a bully or been bullied. Maybe a little bit in my family life.
- In this business, it's very much about relationships. I need my partners as much as they need me. So, I have seen previously lots of other companies that engage with partners on a very superficial level. And I think when you go into a business contract, without having a contract, it can be very difficult to get the results that you wish to have.
- But we take that relationship very seriously. And we have contracted our own contract that we share with our partners in all of our countries that defines exactly what a Lugo's travel experience is, what does it look like? What is expected?
- Do we have cold bottled water in the limousine when you pick us up? Like, these are the small details that I feel like, you can be disappointed if you didn't set an expectation. So I don't know how that fits in with bullying. Because honestly, I look at it as like, it's preparation.
- It's all a preparation game. If I'm prepared, and I'm bringing my best self forward, then I know that my partners and the experience for my clients will be fantastic. And it will live up to what I believe it should be. Mindful Travel
- Your Presence is a Superpower; Elizabeth Tripp
- The 7 Laws of Mindful Living; Vernon Foster II
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|