Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Byron Katie (Author)
Effect On Emotions
Thoughts On Breathing
- Wim Hof is a great resource for breathing. He has an 11-minute breathing exercise that he does on YouTube. He teaches people how to do cold therapy. His wife committed suicide, and he was desperately miserable.
- To save his own beingness, he turned to cold therapy [which is connected to deep breathing]. I encourage people to do that [Wim Hoff work], tune their minds out, and connect.
- One way to do that is to focus on the warmth between your palms and your thighs while you're in that freezing cold. I found that because I've been doing all this meditation and really lighting up the pineal gland, which is key. That's more of an advanced concept.
- I incorporate breathwork with my meditation because I find that it greatly deepens it. If you were to do the Wim Hof thing for 11 minutes and then go into your meditation, I think you would find that very deeply expanding.There are so many different ways to do it. You kind of have to mix and match what works best for you. But certainly Leland Holgate and Wim Hof would also be a great way to get started.
- Book: I Need Your Love, Is That True by Byron Katie
- Book: See Dr. Perry's Book List
- App: Wim Hof App
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘I Am Determined' in the subject line. We'll schedule a call to discuss how you can move forward to a better life.