Jay Wong is a Podcaster, brand strategist and trainer. His Podcast, The Inner Changemaker, is his platform to share his knowledge and interview such guests as Bob Proctor, Nathan Chan and Tucker Max, to name a few. He loves to help others get their inner message out to the world in their own unique way. Not only is Jay a super high energy guy, but he thoroughly understands the concept of mindfulness and truly rocks at living in the moment.
- Youtube: JayWongTV
- Website: TheInnerChangeMaker.com
- Podcast: The Inner Changemaker
- Bonus: Interactive Masterclass by Jay: www.MindfulnessMode.com/Jay
Most Influential Person
- JuVon Langford
Effect on Emotions
- It has allowed me to get in tune, get in touch, with my emotions and you start realizing what you are reacting to. You are able to almost observe how you are feeling. If you get really in tune with it, you get this focus and you are allowed to see what triggers something in you. For me, it gives me that space of asking, ” Why does this trigger something inside me?”. It's just a good indication for me to actually find the root of a lot of these issues, but I would say, you get more in touchwith all the different emotions, good and bad, on the scale.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is everything. Breathing is one of those tactics that people think is nothing when they say it, even though it's something so vital, obviously, for all of us. When things are going crazy, when you are being overwhelmed and you don't know what to do, the thing is, you do know what to do! You just can't get there. So the way to get there is just by stopping everything. Just pausing, and by breathing. When you are done doing you first breath, to do your second breath. That's almost like how you can build momentum in a sticky situation, by breathing. I think it has a lot of tremendous impacts from meditation to mindfulness.
- Book: The Intention Experiment by Lynne Mctaggart
- App: Winstreak
You can learn from Jay. His podcasting strategies, have been featured in podcasting conferences all around North America and his show was nominated as a top 10-business podcast by Podcast Awards earlier this year.
Jay is offering a podcasting Masterclass where he’ll go through his entire back-end of how he launched his #1 rated podcast, as well as going through all tech questions and growth hacks that you can implement right away.
Tuesday and Wednesday August 30 and 31 Sign up here: www.mindfulnessmode.com/jay