Heidi Hazen is a Human Design Reader and Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists. She has experienced adrenal fatigue, depression, and anxiety and through intense self-help work, went through a process she describes as gently burning everything down. Now she works with others who have been down this road of wondering what life’s all about. Heidi is passionate about her work as as Human Design Reader and Hypnotist and loves to help her clients do the most important work they’ll ever do – finding their way back to their original self so that they may authentically live.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.HeidiHazen.com
Most Influential Person
- My friend, Brian Tieleman
Effect on Emotions
- I'm no longer a victim of my emotions. I'm in control of them.
- When I started to realize that every time I have an emotional response, it's actually a gift that's an arrow pointing to a layer, to a wound.
- If we continue to have that trigger and evoke that emotional response, then we are at the mercy of anyone triggering us in that way.
- By doing this work, I have been able to claim ownership and agency over my internal landscape which is my emotional landscape and so now I'm the one in control of the way I respond to things.
Thoughts on Breathing
- A deep breath can change everything, in a moment. That's something that I have taught my children since they were tiny. They'll do it on their own.
- When we're having emotional outbursts about something, they will stop, we can just look at each other across the room, and we know that the cue is to take three deep breaths.
- Breathing is part of my arsenal of self-care in my home.
- I was my biggest bully. I think because there was so much that happened when I was a kid, there was a lot of loss and not having the things that I needed in place. I really started to turn things on to myself.
- As a child we don't know not to do that. I made a lot of things my fault. I adopted this mentality towards myself, that, if I am the harshest towards myself, then anything anyone throws at me, won't hurt.
- The Gut-Brain Connection; Wade Lightheart
- Transform your Life and Impact the World; Marie Diamond
- 517 Start From Zero And Reach Massive Success; Dane Maxwell
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep-rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|
|Have you been trying to break through a mind block and reduce stress? Are you discouraged and feeling anxiety? I coach people just like you. Do you just want to feel content and happy? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and I love to help people just like you! Feel good about your life and accomplishments. Regain confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to contentment. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Heidi Hazen' in the subject line.|