Dr. Cheryl Fraser is known to be sharp, frank, and fearless. The Buddhist sex therapist, psychologist, author, and speaker is a rare combination of academic credibility, humor, straight talk, and life-changing advice. She has helped thousands of couples jumpstart their love life and create passion that lasts a lifetime. Listen to her wildly popular podcast Sex, Love & Elephants here or grab your copy of her book, Buddhas Bedroom: The Mindful Loving Path to Sexual Passion and Lifelong Intimacy. To take the first step towards resuscitating your relationship or learning more about Dr. Cheryl, visit her website or check out her videos on YouTube.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.drcherylfraser.com
- Book: Buddha's Bedroom – The Mindful Loving Path to Sexual Passion and Lifelong Intimacy
- Podcast: Sex Love & Elephants
- Win A Free Copy of Dr. Fraser's Book – Email me, Bruce at email@example.com with ‘Buddhas Bedroom' in the subject line. Answer the question, “What is the name of Dr. Fraser's Podcast?” in the email and you will be entered to win a free, hard copy of Dr. Fraser's new book, ‘Buddhas Bedroom'. Hurry, this offer ends at midnight EDT, Feb 15, 2023.
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- I wish I could say, thanks to mindfulness and all those four-month meditation retreats 12 hours a day, I don't have negative emotions anymore. They have helped decrease negative emotions a little bit, but I have turbulent emotions. That's why I started meditating; I could not control the anxiety, the racing mind, and then the grief and the pain.
- Meditation has helped me relate to the unpleasant emotion with more wisdom in seeing it back to that via surfboard or log,. I'm being tossed around by these turbulent emotions. But can I be a surfboard? Because I don't know how to stand on once will actually be the surfboard and say, ‘this is really painful'.
- There's tons of anxiety present or tons of anger or tons of sadness present and it hurts. But this too shall pass. And having developed some meditation skills over the years, I can now meditate in the midst of the anxiety and in a more lovingly detached way, watch the storm.
Thoughts on Breathing
- What helps me is ‘The three breaths and hug'. Stand face to face, embrace deeply, and breathe in for one slight beat at the top. Breathe out for one at the same time. And repeat twice. My hubby and I try to do it multiple times a day. It is a beautiful way to bring breath and all this esoteric teaching into an immediate way to connect. Let go and begin again.
- Book: Better Sex Through Mindfulness: How Women Can Cultivate Desire by Lori A. Brotto
- App: Insight Timer
- I was a bullied kid. First, my parents sent me to the only good school in our neighborhood, which was a Catholic school, and I was the only non-Catholic. So all the other kids told me I was going to hell. And then, because I'm a great little monkey gifted with a very bright mind, after kindergarten, two months into grade one, they booted me up to grade two.
- I would sit alone on this swing set, swinging and crying and reading a book with no friends. What I think, as someone who has been bullied, which is every single person listening, including if they were a perpetrator of bullying as a young person.
- Neil Sattin: Sex, Intimacy and our Personal Mind Stories
- The Joy Of Intimacy and Mindfulness With Rabbi Manis Friedman
Take the Passion Quiz and Rate your Relationship on the Three Keys to Passion – https://drcherylfraser.com/
If you’d like to learn more about the 12-week Become Passion Online Couples program, click here – https://drcherylfraser.
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.