Neil Sattin is a relationship expert and loves helping people just like you have fun, deep, meaningful relationships that matter. Neil loves to feed his curiosity about people and understands how complex relationships can be. Neil has been trained in Strategic Intervention through the Robbins-Madonnis Institute, and has completed a training in Source Point Therapy, by Bob Schrei & Donna Thomson. Neil has a thorough understanding of the corporate environment, having been involved in the corporate world for 15 years. Neil is also a podcaster; his show is called Relationship Alive. Neil and his partner are working on a new project called The New Love Paradigm.com.
- Website: www.NeilSattin.com
- Website: www.thenewloveparadigm.com
- Podcast: ‘Relationship Alive' on itunes or Stitcher
Most Influential Person
- My father – he's been really influential in my life.
Effect on Emotions
- It has effect my experience on my emotions so that they have much less power over me when things aren't going well.
Thoughts on Breathing
- It's integral to the way I personally practice mindfulness
- Book: The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer and The Heart of Zen by Denis Kelly
- App: Inner Balance by Heart Math
Advice for Newbie
So many new doors are going to open for you now that you're in this practice. Just get curious and really just be observant of how mindfulness is affecting you.