India Leigh is a spirit intuitive, reader, clairvoyant, and coach who uses an array of modalities and gifts to help you clearly understand the messages being sent to you by your guides. Using her skills, India will help you connect more deeply with your own divine inner guidance. She also will empower you in coming into more connection with your own divine energy and creative power, aligning your energy, thoughts, words, and actions with your greatest good and highest purpose.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Wanda Devan, Yoga Teacher
Effect on Emotions
- Shattering the idea that I could not control my emotions was the biggest change. You get to your thirties and you think, I guess I'm just an anxious, fearful person, that's just who I am. Noticing that this is a choice I can make and realizing that emotions do not need to rule you, is something you can do.
- You are going to feel emotions, but you don't have to let them control everything. It's important to realize that emotions serve you.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is the quickest way to get into the moment.
- If you are going in a million directions, and your mind is terrorizing you in whatever way, if you just take a minute and take an intentional deep breath, and pay attention to it, it can fully bring you into that moment.
- Breathing is a doorway to get into the moment at any time.
- I learned early on, the avoidance tactics for myself. It was looking around and thinking, this mistreatment is possible in the world, but if I look pleasant enough, or look pleasing enough, or if I can just stay under the radar, then I'll be spared from that.
- When things did hit me in the face, I learned to defer to those other people in a way of going like, oh, they think this of me. Let's see what I can do about that.
- Mindfulness would have helped me if there had been a sense of, you are you and who you are is completely independent of what anybody else's perception is. I think I got a blurry idea of other people's perception versus my own reality.
- 443 Film, Fitness and Food Heals; Allison Melody
- 367 Moving in Mindful Motion With Diena Seeger
- 274 Mind, Body and Spirit With Fibernetics Co-Founder John Stix
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep-rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|
|Have you been trying to lose weight? Are you discouraged? It’s not hopeless. YOU CAN DO IT. I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and you will get results with my help! I personally lost 35 pounds and I’ve kept it off thanks to hypnosis. Feel good and look good. Believe it. Watch my short video and get 5 Tips on How To Lose Weight For Good. Then book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to permanent weight loss. Join our Beta offer and get 50% off. Go to www.MindfulnessMode.com/weightloss|