Allison Melody is an eco-entrepreneur with a passion for film, fitness, and food. Allison can be found at FoodHealsNation.com. She hosts the top-ranked Food Heals Podcast, owns the film production company, Melody Productions and speaks at events across the US and Europe. For the past twelve years, Allison has also directed and produced documentary films, PSA’s, commercials and viral videos on the topics of social justice, human rights and public health. One of Allison’s films has recently been featured at the Cannes Film Festival in Paris France.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Podcast: Food Heals Nation
- Website: http://foodhealsnation.com
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness is key to being willing to feel into your emotions
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breath is life.
- Our gut needs that breath.
- In order to fall asleep, I consciously take a deep long belly breath and that really can get me in a state of peace
- Book: May Cause Miracles
- Podcast: Katy Krimitsos
- App: Headspace
- I was bullied by my teacher. I scored a goal when playing hockey and my teacher ran and started screaming to the whole class, “you scored the goal on the wrong team”. At that moment, I felt so small and reduced to nothing.
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.