Chelsey Newmyer is a nerd for all things time management and productivity. After years of reading frustrating productivity advice that didn't match her life, she started her coaching business to help solopreneurs and nonprofit leaders maximize their time by getting the personalized productivity they need to reach their goals. Chelsey is a Navy spouse and currently lives on Guantanamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba with her husband and their dog, Leia.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.chelseynewmyer.com
- Podcast: From Overwhelmed to Under Control
Most Influential Person
- Her life coach
Effect on Emotions
- This is something I'm working on so much, just the awareness of them, the awareness that it's just an emotion and that it's normal and okay. There's judgment behind it. I can make this into something better than what it is right now.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I will notice immediately if I'm not taking a deep breath like all of us, I just do this like a gasp of air. That is something that I've been much more purposeful about in my day. And it's something that I do before I jump into my day before I do my brain dump list. If I start feeling that overwhelmed feeling during the day, I always start with a few deep breaths, because it's just that perfect moment to reset. What am I doing? Am I being intentional?
- Book: Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- App: Breeze
- I think about bullying as I was a Catholic school kid who transferred into a public school and immediately got the identity of the ‘goody two shoes'. I was always smart and I've always loved time management. I love the little planners you'd get when you're in middle school. Because of being a new kid; I was a bit unaware of a lot of the things that public school kids were aware of because I was from a really small Catholic school. That just made me a target immediately right off the bat.
- I think looking back, my choice was to lean into that identity versus not fighting against it. But I just made it. I leaned into that identity to just make it easier to soften the blow of what the kids were saying, versus saying like, No, I'm actually much more complex than that. And I'm not going to let myself be put into any kind of box.
- Art Activities For Busy People; Cynthia Hauk
- Creativity Equals Productivity; Joe Sanok
Empty Your Mind and Focus On One Thought Says Productivity Expert Nick Snapp
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|