Trevor Blake is a serial entrepreneur and New York Times bestseller, who over the last ten years has gone from starting his first business with just a few hundred dollars to creating and successfully selling & exiting three separate companies for over $600 million. He has done it all without hiring a single employee and by working only 5 hours a day, giving him time to focus on what he loves: writing and sharing tips for a mindful, balanced lifestyle.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.trevorgblake.com
Most Influential Person
- My wife, without a doubt. She was clairvoyant and clairaudient and so I was kind of a child at her knees. I learned from her the ability to set the ego aside.
Effect on Emotions
- I've met a lot of people who say that I don't get excited, I don't get fearful, and I don't get upset. I'm very emotional level.
- And that's also the emotion of intuition, it's this very calm feeling. if you get all excited, you're not at the right energy level. If you get all depressed, you're not at the right level.
- So when you feel very calm, you have a sense of self-confidence that I think is the right frequency. So for me, it's all about feeling the frequency and having a balanced life.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Mindful breathing is essential and I've studied it a lot. It depends on what I'm doing and what I'm hoping to achieve. I'll change my breathing technique for that.
- I teach taking long, six-second inhalations and holding like the death breath and then letting go only six times because it's very, very powerful.
- When I'm doing one of my other techniques, I use the shamanic dancing breathing technique, which is two quick inhalations through the nose and out through the mouth. But when I'm walking, I'm very specific that it's all inhalation through the nose and out of the nose. It's very important to do that.
- Most people breathe higher in their chest and out of their mouth. That's not a way to set the ego aside; the ego is in full place here.
- I've learned over the years to be aware of my situation and to adapt my breathing to the situation. I observed that my wife was just naturally [breathing], because being clairvoyant, clairaudient, you could see the rhythm of her body change, depending on what mode she was in. And so I kind of learned by watching and having a balanced life..
- When I was a kid, I grew up in Liverpool, and we were poor not having a balanced life. My father was unemployed and unemployable; not a bad man, he was just different. And my mother was dying of cancer, and we got evicted from the apartment we were living in and we ended up escaping from the creditors and living in a rural area, where English was not popular.
- I was English in a place where the Welsh wanted the English out. As a kid I would see this stuff on TV, this political movement, burning down houses owned by English people.
- So I was getting bullied and harassed a bit and so what I did was, I got out of their way. I used to fight because I came from Liverpool with kind of a feisty culture. But I didn't do very well with that. So in the end, I just got out of the way. And the way I did that was to hide in the town library because they were too dumb to go in there.
- Thrive In Spite of Life’s Challenges; Lee Baucom
- How Music Saved My Life; Riopy
- Using Habits To Gamify Your Life; Will Moore
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more balanced life, a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|