PJ has spent virtually his entire life living by Henry Ford's philosophy, “If you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.” Despite being diagnosed with a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy that was expected to take his life by age seven, PJ was encouraged to experience life to the fullest and do anything and everything he wanted.
Even though he’s disabled, that attitude resulted in him becoming a Snow Skier, Skydiver, Amateur Water Colorist, Former Wheelchair Athlete, 10th Degree Black Belt, Women's Self-Defense Instructor, International Traveler, Published Author, and Motivational Speaker. PJ is also a Self-Professed Advocate of Love! One of PJ’s recent programs is called: Engaged in One Year – and is for Single, Professional Women Hoping to Find and Attract the Man of Their Dreams.
Most Influential Person
PJ's Martial Arts Teacher In Japan
Effect on Emotions
- “When you become mindful you realize your emotion is based on your own ego. “
Thoughts on Breathing
- “The human mind can only focus on one thing at a time. You breath in and focus all your attention on that, pause, exhale and then I'm centered again.”
- Book: Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior by Chogyam Trungpa
- Book: The Unfettered Mind: Writings from a Zen Master to a Master Swordsman by Takuan Soho
- App: PJ doesn't use apps because he doesn't have a cell phone
Advice for Newbie
“Don't worry about the mental chatter, allow it to pass through.”