Dr. Gary Salyer is an expert in attachment theory and through that expertise, he helps people understand how their brains are causing their life experiences. He has developed a theory of how people create loving relationships. He’s studied under some of the most brilliant
minds in the relationship field, including Drs. John and Julie Gottman, Daniel Siegel and Terry Real. He is the author of ‘Safe To Love Again’ and is the creator of the Safe to Love Again Workshop as well as the Extraordinary Couples and Extraordinary Singles Retreats.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Dan Siegel www.DrDanSiegel.com
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has calmed me down and I can be a type A, so that's a good thing.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is how I reset my system. It tells me I can be safe with something.
- It helps me get into my body and that's the one thing I wasn't allowed as a child.
- Breathing is a wonderful reminder that my body is my partner.
- Book: Safe To Love Again by Gary Salyer
- Book: Rewire Your Brain For Love by Marsha Lucas
- App: Oprah and Deepak App https://chopracentermeditation.com/mobileapp
Become more calm, focused and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This free 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books