Julie Ward is a Fresh Food Alchemist. She is passionate about teaching people the importance of being mindful of their food and how to develop a divine relationship with the process of eating. Julie has researched food and plants and has been an educator for the past 25 years. She is fascinated with the spirituality, gratitude and vibration of food. She holds a certificate in Plant–Based Nutrition from eCornell, is a certified ACE Health Coach, has a Masters in Public Policy from USC (The University of Southern California), and a B.S. in Mathematics from Spelman College. She is also an herbalist student at East West School of Planetary Herbology.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.FreshFoodAlchemy.com
- Podcast: www.FreshFoodAlchemy.com/podcast
- Download a Free Gift – The Nutrient-Dense Vegetable List: www.FreshFoodAlchemy.com/podcast
- 30 Minute Free Consultation with Julie
- 5-Day Plant-Based Challenge: www.FreshFoodAlchemy.com/podcast
Most Influential Person
- A gentleman who first taught me transcendental meditation years ago.
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness helps me a ton with my emotions. The one thing you understand about emotions is that it passes. When you're mindful of it, you don't necessarily have to act on that emotion. You can just kind of be like, okay, there's that thing that I'm feeling. Let's breathe through it and it will pass. Then I'll see if I still want to act on it from a place of clarity and presence.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is constant. It totally changes my perspective. I breathe all the time. I don't know if you noticed when you ask me a question, I'll take a deep breath. It really helps with centering my thoughts and just kind of keeping everything grounded.
- Book: The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times by Pema Chodron
- App: n/a
Get the Awaken With Focus 12-Minute Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford.
Be alert and focused after waking. Feel invigorated, fresh and dynamic. Let your vibrancy feed those around you. Be the energetic person you desire to be. Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/AwakenWithFocus