Zeke Zelker is a filmmaker, entrepreneur, and a pioneer of transmedia, which is storytelling through multiple platforms to get different sides of the story. He has released several critically acclaimed projects, and he even produced the first transmedia project at Sundance Film Festival. He has spent his time making films in his hometown of Lehigh Valley near Allentown, Pennsylvania for the last 20 years. His latest project, Billboard, is a full-length film, a mini web series, a mobile app, and a virtual radio station, to which music artists all over the world submit their music.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: http://zekezelker.com/
- Website: www.BillboardMovie.com
- Submit Your Music: http://wtyt960.com/
- Social Media: @BillboardMove / @WTYT960
Most Influential Person
- My Mother
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has stabilized my emotions. I am a very passionate person and the idea of taking a breath and kind of like taking a step back has made me not do things that I necessarily would regret.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I have sleep apnea where I stop breathing in the middle of the night and so I gasp for air and wake myself up. So breathing is a very big part of my life. Obviously we wouldn't be alive without it, but I will literally take a moment every once in a while throughout the day to to literally deep breathe in and slow breathe out.
- I have taken yoga on occasion as well and that actually helped me with breathing. It's just a matter of taking the time to be able to do it. Sometimes I get too wound up and I don't do it and then I suffer the consequences.
- Book: The Art of Happiness: The Art of Living by The Dalai Lama
- App: n/a
- Growing up, we did not have economic means and so we couldn't afford the greatest trends and everything else and being the person that I am, I decided that I was going to do all the shopping at thrift stores.
- Then I became basically a hardcore punker, you know, with mohawks and everything else. I was never ultra aggressive. But the interesting about it was, I definitely looked different from everybody else intentionally. Was I ever bullied? No, but the interesting thing about it was, I was also a big kid. I stopped growing in seventh grade, so I was, you know, just a monster.
- But I would always protect other people that got picked on. I got into more fights by protecting people than ever myself. It's interesting just because quite honestly, even in today's political climate, I just had no tolerance for it. I really don't.
- In the Marine Corps we didn't have much of it and anything along those lines, but I just can't stand the idea of bullying. It's someone's own insecurity trying to push their insecurities onto somebody else. And so I just don't have time for it. And I literally will protect other people for it as well. And the scars on my face prove it.
Get the brand new Awaken With Focus 12-Minute Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford
Be alert and focused after waking. Feel invigorated, fresh and dynamic. Let your vibrancy feed those around you. Be the energetic person you desire to be. Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/AwakenWithFocus